2017 Future Global Leaders Fellowship
Future Leaders Foundation
Deadline: 31 Jan 2017 (annual)
Study in: USA
Fellowship starts July 2017
Freshmen students are invited to apply to the 2017 Future Global Leaders Fellowship, an internationally competitive program granting first generation and low-income students entry into the Fortis Society – the world’s first private network for diverse leaders. This program has gathered students from leading universities worldwide including; Harvard University, the University of Oxford, Sciences Po, and Peking University.
Future Leaders Foundation in USA
Level/Field of study:
Leadership Training and Fellowship
Number of Awards:
Freshmen students who will be the first in their families to attend university and/or low-income students
All programme costs are covered the by the Future Leaders Foundation.
(1) Mentorship from world renowned professionals;
(2) Three-week Intensive leadership training;
(3) Funding and support for an internship abroad;
(4) Customised career advice and tools;
(5) Access to an influential international network – the Fortis Society
Applicants must be:
(1) First-Year undergraduate students
(2) Be the first in their families to attend university and/or Low-Income students
(3) Have a track record of academic excellence and leadership
(4) Have limitless global ambition
(5) Have a strong desire to join the Fortis Society
Applications are done online before 31 January 2017.
It is important to read the official website thoroughly and download the Honor Pledge, the Sample Application, and the Resume Template before you start the application.